Friday, May 26, 2006

coffee no. 76

Last summer the man I was with and I, came across the exposition of the wonderful photos taken by Italian photographer Eolo Perfido. We spent much time gazing at the portraits of really beautiful women and one of them caught our attention more than the others. The woman in this photo was so lovely that my boyfriend could not stop looking at her, took a photo of that photo, the following day framed it and hung on his wall. Absolute fascination. He joked that he must go on a trip in order to find her. We tried to imagine how would it be searching her across the Europe for many days, maybe weeks, finally find her and what next? Invite for a coffee, wine, confess her love??? what next?!
We talk about it very often, wondering what would happen? if anything would happen...
I know that the whole idea is crazy and as kitschy as it could be, but I like it.
I really like it.