Thursday, October 12, 2006

coffee no. 108

Some of my friends like just browsing their favorite books, reading one chapter or a couple of lines, or previously underlined sentence. I do the same with one film -- LE MARI DE COIFFEUSE by Patrice Leconte. It always make me smile because this kind of fascination is very close to me.
Last week I visited my hairdresser in order to get my very long hair cut. He is really nice man, but a bit shy, and sometimes when we run out of conversation topics he does his job without a single word. This time it was the same -- we were talking and talking and all of sudden cut -- silence. The day was grey and wet, it was raining heavily. 'Oh, it's very dark today' -- I said only to break the silence. He sighed and answered slowly 'Autumn...'.
The other day I felt like watching some minutes of "Le Mari...". How big was my surprise when I heard the dialogue I have not spotted before:
'There's a storm coming'.
'Maybe...'