Friday, November 18, 2005

coffee no. 28

Last night, in my favourite cafe, I made friends with a couple of fantastic men.
The first one had beautiful eyes and was very, very smart. He came up to me and without a single word laid his head on my knees. I touched his forehead and felt that he was smiling. After a while I said, "Hello, it is nice to meet you" and to my surprise he gave me his paw. It was the most wonderful dog I've ever known...
The second was very handsome Englishman. We were talking about literature and suddenly he changed the subject telling me that I look like the actress who plays the starring role in US sitcom THE NANNY. I still don't know whether it was a compliment or a joke...
The third one was a man who, like me, likes eavesdropping people in trams. So we were sharing our stories that sometimes were quite similar. Not every person treats the conversation about eavesdropping people in trams like something normal...