Monday, July 17, 2006

coffee no. 93

I do not know where it comes from but the last four of five nights I had wonderful dreams. I dreamt about familiar places that did and did not look like in reality. So I visited my friend's flat which for example had utterly fantastic, unbelievably fairy-tale view from the windows. Or my favorite cafe that was 50 times bigger and reminded a maze where one could meet a lot of unique surprises.
The only thing that always recured was night. Every single time it was dark in that mysterious THERE...

Those dreams made me think: what if everyone had the second world in their dreams. The world where they would move as soon as they fell asleep. Every night. The same streets, houses, shops and cafes. The same friends, dogs and names. But everything more colorful, more crazy, "tailor-made".
I am going to write something longer about it but I do not know if I can... Anyway, I will try.